About EHS News
EHS News provides you with articles, news stories, feeds, product information and press releases relating to environmental news, environmental policy, environmental protection, environmental health, environmental regulations, environmental standards, environmental impact assessment, climate change, health and safety news, safety regulations, health and safety policy, safety standards, health and safety at work and health and safety legislations to help you keep up to date, to learn and to research. If you so much as type ‘S’ for Safety or ‘E’ for Environmental Monitoring we want you to end up here on our portal.
As publishers of international safety and environmental magazines since 2002 (www.bay-publishing.com) we have the platform to create something big enough to make an impression on the worldwide web, for both readers and advertisers. Our authors range from environmental and health and safety consultants to notified bodies and regulatory bodies, through to government agencies such as the Health & Safety Executive (HSE), Health & Safety Laboratories (HSL) and the Environment Agency (EA) (Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the US).
We are sure you will find what you need to know in your field somewhere on these pages. If you have environmental or health and safety press releases, environmental or safety news, or suggestions for EHS News you can get in touch with us through the Contact Us page.
Further details about the topic(s)
- PPE: Employers are responsible for providing, replacing and paying for personal protective equipment. PPE should be used when all other measures are inadequate to control exposure. It protects only the wearer, and only while being worn. If it fails, PPE o...
read more about PPE
- Protective Clothing: The right body protection to wear for each risk-assessed task is of vital importance in every work situation, particularly in work environments where it can be fatal if we get it wrong....
read more about Protective Clothing
The Importance of Personal Protective Equipment
EHS News 09:20 GMT Monday 16th July 2012 published on EHS News
Personal Protective Equipment is a key part of EHS News.
There are a number of articles completely dedicated to the topic in general and also more specific aspects such as protective footwear, and gloves:
• PPE Training - Continually Improving Health and Safety Performance 
• Personal Protective Clothing 
• Proper Selection of PPE 
• Protective Clothing [Sept 2011] 
• PPE Assessment 
Worldwide you will find a number of important events, exhibitions and conferences towards the end of 2012.
Each event will bring together leading international experts, equipment and most innovative solutions, combining lectures and meeting spaces
• Safety & Security Finland 2012
• Interprotec 2012
• Expo Protection 2012
EHS-News.com provides the latest information about environmental monitoring and health and safety at work. With extensive expertise and leading contributors EHS-News is a must read site for anyone needing to keep up to date with EHS issues.Previous Press ReleaseNext Press Release
comments powered by Disqus